Saturday, October 24, 2009

just a Note


Have u ever asked the radio to play a song for me? As I always do?
Ask him a question & let the song speaks of u?
U know something,, it always works ,, plays good songs whenever I call your name
Plays songs I love, or I wish u sing it one day for me
I know u r into music... but don’t know exactly your taste
The good signs are everywhere
I’m happy
But it’s just a fantasy, isn’t it?
I don’t know even why I’m writing this in English...
Do u have any clue ?!!

2 comments:

راء said...

No i got no idea why you're writing this post in English^_^

but any way it's yr feelings you can write it in any language you know it doesn't matter :)

really i love this post specially the pict..^_^

nice blog

Ola said...

thank u soo much :)

I'm glad u liked everything :)

w 2b2y ta3aly zoriny tany :)